14 years ago
Sunday, March 22, 2009
New Project....
My mom and I took a quilting class this weekend and had so much fun! I really enjoyed the quilting, but I loved the company even more. We are so excited, I just hope that my quilt turns out okay! We both are very basic beginners, but we caught on really quick. We are so excited to have a new hobby that we can do together. Here is a picture of the squares I completed yesterday. After seeing them together there are a few prints I wished I would have put with a different fabric, but it's not bad for my first quilt.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I wished you and Meg could get together. She loves to quilt and she is starting to piece together and quilting. Your quilt piece looks great, so do the boys.
Barbara quilted a blanket for Beau and I helped a bit. It was fun and I would love to get better and make it my hobby as well. What a fun thing for you and your mom to do together.
it looks great!! you are going to be a pro in no time.
Post a Comment