So---Kaden has a girlfriend!!! Well-I can't link it to the exact page on Jayne's blog so I had to copy her pics b/c they were so stinkin' cute! (Sorry Jayne-I had to show my bro in Utah, he will be so proud!)
Adam and I have been married for seven wonderful years! He is still the love of my life and my best friend. We have three beautiful boys, Kaden, Justin and Britton. Our boys are our life and we wouldn't have it any other way. Together we work to bring love, joy, peace and harmony into our home.
5 comments:
Now we know Kaden is part Carruth....because we always get a kiss on the first date! Go KADEN!
That is so cute!
HE is his PaPa's boy!!!
I can't believe it! that is so cute. (until he's older, then you'll ask why he can't stay away from the girls!)
are kids sure are cute. I dont mind you coping them. I should have emailed them to you sorry I didnt.
Post a Comment