I need some advice....we are traveling (and by traveling I mean driving) to Utah next week. Does anyone have any advice for my two busy little bees that will be in the back seat?
We did the drive over Christmas from Utah to Texas, and we got up really early in the morning and left. That way they are still tired and sleep most of the morning. And the movie tip is also a great one. The portable DVD player worked like a champ!
Adam and I have been married for seven wonderful years! He is still the love of my life and my best friend. We have three beautiful boys, Kaden, Justin and Britton. Our boys are our life and we wouldn't have it any other way. Together we work to bring love, joy, peace and harmony into our home.
6 comments:
I don't know that I have any advice but if anything works for you let me know, because we're making that drive in June. Have a great trip!
Dad said UPS works well -- Haha but my suggestion would be to drop them off at NiNi and PaPa's - hehe
Movies!!! We use a portable dvd player.
I would contact Laura in our ward. She is working on getting a book published, "happy little travelers"
A shot of whiskey every couple of hours should do the trick???
We did the drive over Christmas from Utah to Texas, and we got up really early in the morning and left. That way they are still tired and sleep most of the morning. And the movie tip is also a great one. The portable DVD player worked like a champ!
Post a Comment