...in the Texas sun!
My boys had such a fun time this afternoon playing in the backyard! It has been forever since we have done this. Today is 70 degrees and we love it! This was the first time Justin could actually play outside. He went down the slide and loved playing in the "fort" (above the slide.)
Kaden tried earnestly to ride his jeep, but the battery was very low. He smiled and had a good time despite it.
Kaden was so excited to find a dandelion! He wanted Justin to
smell it. (Little does he know
every time something gets close to Justin's face he wants to "eat" it!) As I'm taking the picture
Kaden says, "No Justice don't eat it,
mell it."
Kaden got this police car for his first birthday from Papa and
Nini and it has always been one of his favorite toys!

Justin had so much fun!

My boys were so sick last weekend, but they are almost better. All that is left is a yucky nose-as you can see in many of the pictures! We are so thankful for the sunshine-it really made our day!
4 comments:
What a wonderful day to be able to spend outside! I guess we're in for another storm...spring will be a long way off for us!
I love the warmth in the winter.
I'm so glad I found you on facebook! I probably should've done something with that sight earlier but I've been afraid it'll suck up all my time. Your boys are so cute! I can't believe how grown-up Kaden looks. My blog is private, but I'd love to send you and invite. wendythatcher (@) yahoo.com
The boys are getting so big. What a beautiful day at 70 degrees, I am wishing that I was in Texas right now just chillin with you in your backyard, while letting Sawyer and Justin play. Love you!!
Post a Comment