Yesterday we had a really great time. First, we took both boys to the mall. (Daring I know). Next, we stopped by the Grapevine Halloween Fest (which we found out was over by the time we got there), but we still had a great time seeing the trains. I just have to make a little side note...I have a wonderful husband. He loves to be with his boys. He is such a GREAT daddy and both his boys adore him. It is so fun to see both of their eyes light up when daddy comes home!
This picture is from The Rainforest Cafe...We just stopped by for Kaden to make a wish and toss a coin. The alligator was pretty neat.
Kaden called this train "Tommy Train." He was in awe and had no desire to leave.

I had to post this picture, even though it isn't very good of me, Kaden is picking his nose...
My boys in the "scratchy hay," is what Kaden called it.



1 comment:
That sounds like a lot of fun! Your boys are darling!
Post a Comment