Well, I haven't posted these yet, but I made them a couple months ago. I have been trying to teach Kaden his colors, shapes and now we are also working on letters. To help with his colors and shapes I made large shapes of different colors and laminated them. Then I attached a magnet and they stay on my dishwasher.
Next, I want to start teaching him his letters, so I thought I would start with his name. So I made this:

It is large and he sees it everyday and we can play with it. So far he knows most of his colors (blue, green, orange, pink, purple, black) and almost all of his shapes. He is such a smart boy!



4 comments:
Fantastic ideas! Such a smart boy.
Amy, what a great place to start. I have lots of students (I teach Kindergarten) who don't know their shapes, their colors, or their name and any other letters. So great job starting him off early!
Oh my gosh I can't beleive you found me! It is so funny because I was randomly thinking of you the other day and wondering if everything went ok with the baby and how you were. So,so, so happy we can be blogging buddies now! Your kids are adorable and you look healthy and happy.( Couldn't get any better than that.) Please stay in touch and I definetly will be blog stocking ya:)
That's such a good idea! I love reading your blog, I wish you guys were closer to Utah so we could see you more often!
Post a Comment