So, I just want to update a few things about what we have been up to. First, I took both my boys in for their Well Check-ups last week and here are their stats:
Kaden:
38 inches=100th percentile
28.4 pounds=50th percentile
Head=50th percentile
Justin:
26 inches=95th percentile
16.6 pounds=95th percentile
Head=50th percentile
My boys are growing so fast!
Okay, so Kaden has decided he really enjoys doing the dishes...see below. It is so cute to see him try to help, but I usually have a bigger mess than I started with :)

Kaden helped his Daddy work on the car last week. They replace the starter, a belt and changed the oil. This week they worked on Kaden's police car.

My Justin is getting SO big! We got his walker out this week and he loves it! Kaden enjoys taking his brother for a "ride."

This year I decided to let Kaden paint a pumpkin. I stripped him down to his diaper and let him do exactly what he wanted. He had so much fun. This weekend Kaden and Adam will be carving a pumpkin.
7 comments:
you guys alwasy have so mush fun together! so cute to see the pics. and kaden is getting to be a big help around the house. maybe i need to do better with ainsley
I love the picture of Adam and Kaden fixing the car.That is so cute. Your boys are getting so big. They are very cute. I love Kadens Pumpkin paiting.Justin is getting so big.Very cut pics.You guys are so cute and we miss you guys so much. love you Nettie
Wow Kaden is so tall!!!
Wow, your kids are going to be so big! You guys sure sound like you've been busy down in Texas! Thanks for Dustin and Natalie's blog!
I was so happy to see your comment on my blog. It has been forever. Your boys are getting so big.
Thanks about the pumpkin, I learned from the best! I was trying so hard to remember how we did them last year...it wasn't until afterward I rememberd:( Also, I couldn't find that spray we used any where. Where did you get it.( The clear spray?)
I am glad you found my blog, I cannot beleive how big the kids are! They are huge and so very handsome. I miss you in the ward, but I am not actually in in anymore anyway, last week was my last sunday :( We are in Euless now. Talk to you soon.
Post a Comment