- Tell 6 unspectacular quirks you have. (Sorry it has taken me so long Tami!)
- Tell 7 interesting things about me.
Because of the similarity, I will put them together....
1. I'm have OCD when it comes to doing the dishes and putting them away. For instance, when I do them, each dish has a certain spot in the dishwasher. If someone else does my dishes and it isn't full enough to start, I go back through before loading more and rearrange them. When I put them away certain cups go in certain places, the same goes for the plates, bowls, etc.) It is a little more detailed than this explains-I have it down to the size of the cup, what is is made of and how often it is used. That is how I know what spot it is to go.
2. When I have cereal for breakfast, and I want a second bowl-I won't put it in the same bowl I have just used. I have wash it out and dry it or get a new one.3. I am picky about the kind of drinking glass I use. It has to be a hard, clear plastic or it has to be glass.
4. I've lived in over 20 different houses/apartments in my lifetime. Included in this one is: I went to 3 different elementaries, 3 different middle schools and 2 high schools. Some of the moves were within walking distance...
5. In high school one of my good friends and I used dress up with colored towels as capes and underwear over our jeans and pretend to be super heros.
6. My husband and I met in a grocery store (Smith's in the dairy section...) in St. George, Utah.
7. (This is for you Dust...) When I was younger my brother used to chase me around the house with windex!
I tag anyone who is up for it...



2 comments:
Okay so I don't know if I have told you how cute I think your blog is, but it is adorable!
This post was fun. I would have never tagged you for a towel super-hero!
Yeah I have the same dishes issue, you should read mine.
Post a Comment