I have a handful of things to be doing right now (including folding about three loads of laundry), but I just have to blog about my wonderful baby boy. The last two days I have not had to put him to sleep once. I simply lay him in his crib with his favorite blanket, and he falls asleep. To some of you this may be normal, but Kaden was a hard sleeper. I would feed, rock, and bounce him...it would take me hours to get him to sleep. Then as soon as he was, I would put him in his crib and he would wake up. I would have to start from the beginning again. It was an awful vicious cycle and lasted until he turned 1.
I love my boys! They are so cute and special in their own way. It is so fun to see them interact with each other at such a young age. Justin will laugh at everything Kaden does (which Kaden really gets a kick out of) and Kaden loves to have his brother right next to him all of the time.
14 years ago



1 comment:
Yay for YOU getting much more sleep, I'm sure you are LOVING that!
Post a Comment