Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Happy Birthday, Kaden!

My little boy is TWO! I can't believe it. Kaden is such a great kid. He had a really good birthday.
He could not blow his candle out because when he blows his bottom lip sticks out and it always makes the air blow upward!
He loves Elmo!
This is what Kaden saw when he woke up. He had so much fun kicking and playing with all of the balloons.
This is Kaden's Elmo cake. It took me a while to make, but for my first big cake project, I thought it turned out pretty good! I was proud of it!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW! the cake turned out wonderful! man you got some talent! looks like he had a great bday!!

Lisa M said...

Happy Birthday Kaden! Hope you had a great day. Your cake came out wonderful, thanks also for letting me borrow the pan.

Jay and Barb said...

I love the cake. You are so brave to try it and it looks professioal!!!

Andrea said...

WOW!!! 2 years old that is crazy!! it seems like just yesteday you moved in and he was a baby! how are you guys doing? We miss you guys! We still need to get together sometime.