Friday, January 9, 2009

Bare Minerals

My mom and dad bought me Bare Minerals for Christmas this year. I LOVE IT! This is the best makeup I have ever used. When my mom first told me about it, I was a little skeptical, just because you only use a small amount of what looks like powder. But, this powder/foundation goes on so well and covers completely. And here's the kicker-it barely looks like you are wearing makeup! At night before bed I don't have to scrape off layers of foundation, there is barely anything on! On top of how great is looks, Bare Minerals is also supposed to be the best for your skin. I have to say Carrie Underwood's makeup ALWAYS looks so great, and guess what she wears? BARE MINERALS!

3 comments:

THE BELLS said...

I have used this make up for 6 years now. I love and will never use anything else!

Sharee said...

Where do you get this stuff? I am going to have to find out more about this next time we talk. I am totally intrigued...

Matt and Jess said...

I always thought that she had such beautiful skin! Maybe I should try the stuff too, and I'll become like Carrie Underwood! I'd actually really like to try that makeup, I've heard also that it's wonderful!