Friday, January 9, 2009

I love Texas!

Wow! Today was a woppin' 79 degrees! The boys and I had a great time at the park.We had a great time feeding the ducks. My two boys had so much fun together. Kaden even was willing to take Justin for a "ride" in his car!
Justin had a good time-he's finally getting old enough to play at the park!
Kaden loved this! He kept say "Mommy the bushes tickle Kaden!"
Every time Kaden threw a piece of bread, the ducks would swarm for it and he would laugh so hard!
Justin was so upset that he was in the stroller while we were feeding the ducks. I ended up having to get him out so he was closer!
I love 70 degree weather! I wish it would stay like this forever. My boys make me so happy! A day never goes by that they don't make me smile! Lately, Kaden is so concerned about how I feel. When he does something good he says "Happy Mommy." His favorite new word is "careful." Everytime I walk down the stairs "Careful Mommy, Careful." Justin is starting to stand up (holding onto something). When I went in to get him from his nap he was standing up against the crib! He is getting so big!

4 comments:

Sharee said...

Where is this duck pond? I think Kyla would LOVE it!

Matt and Jess said...

I'm totally envious! I love the winter, but it's really cold, lately it's been around 10 or 12 degrees when I woke up! That's so cute that Kaden is so sensitive to your moods, what a special boy!

Lisa M said...

I love the weather in Texas. I'm with Sharee where is this duck pond?

Susan said...

I was just thinking today that I should take the boys to Bear Creek to feed the ducks when it is warm out. Call us when you go next time.