Friday, January 16, 2009

It's Winter...again.

Okay, so last time I posted it was almost 80 degress out...that sure didn't last long! It was so warm, I almost forgot it was winter. Until recently-wow it's cold! When I went out this morning it was 25 degrees, so I have decided I will stay in the house and pretend it's spring!

Well, I haven't had a chance to update my boys' baby books, so I'll blog it and write in them later...

Justin
  • He clapped today for the first time and he hasn't stopped doing it since. He is so cute and so proud of himself.
  • He is trying so hard to stand alone, but still too wobbly. He pulls up on everything in sight, though. He is crawling EVERYWHERE!
  • His thighs and rear end are the same size as his 2 year old brothers! Papa calls him "Tank"
  • I don't know about you other moms, but my boys get teeth SO late! Kaden was well over 8 months. Justin is 7 1/2 months and toothless. Don't get me wrong, we've had our teething battles; the problem is they come up and then go right back down. Anyone else have late teethers?
Kaden
  • I have to say Kaden made me laugh tonight. Adam asked Kaden if he wanted hot chocolate (it's so cold!) and Kaden said, "hot chocolate yummy in Kaden's tummy!" What a silly boy.
  • He calls Justin "Justice"
  • He is starting to repeat our bedtime prayers.
  • He is really starting to love to be sang to. And he will finally sing along with me.
  • He can open the fridge (including the lock I have on it) and open a yogurt all by himself!
  • Loves to dress himself.

4 comments:

Natalie said...

Smith...when are we going to go get ice cream? Justin is so cute! --Heidi

Matt and Jess said...

Wow, I didn't know that Texas could get so cold! Sounds like you have your hands full (happily) with cute boys!

The Nelson's said...

Your boys sound like they are a ton of fun! I bet you are a great mom. Cute blog!

Sharee said...

Yes, my little girl didn't get her first teeth until 13 and a half months old! I don't know what the next ones will be like. It sure makes feeding them a little harder - she had to gum everything for SO long!