I just want to post about how much I love my hubby! He has been so busy and working so hard lately-that we don't get to see him as often. He takes such great care of his family and is such an amazing daddy. It is so fun to see the boys' eyes light up when he gets home. Adam is so dedicated in so many ways-I have such admiration for it. I am so happy to spend eternity with such a wonderful man and my best friend.
I love you Adam!!!!
I love you Adam!!!!







6 comments:
You are such a beautiful couple!
I love your pictures, it's fun for me to see, since I wasn't able to be there! I love your hair too! so beautiful!
what a cute couple!
I love those pictures! They are so beautiful! I love to look back and remember taking those pics...
I came across your blog from Lindsay's...I didn't know you lived in Texas! If only you lived closer to me :) check out my blog- texasvogefamily.blogspot.com
This made me tear up!! It makes me miss you guys so much. I love you
Post a Comment