1. I love to see the way Justin looks at Kaden. It is so different than how he looks at anyone else. His eyes show such admiration and love when he looks at his big brother. I really wasn't expecting this until he was a little older.
2. I love the exhilarating feeling of stepping out of the house ALONE (childless)! It doesn't happen very often and when it does I don't go long or far-but, man I feel like I can take on the world!
3. I love my family! My husband and my two boys make me so happy.
4. I love the sunshine. I can't help but smile on a sunny day.
5. I love a good nights sleep...I have a teething baby and once again realize how much I love to sleep.
6. I love to hear Kaden tell me he loves me and when he asks for a BIG hug for no reason.
7. I love to see Justin smile when I walk by and quickly crawl to me.
8. I love "park" weather. It is so cleansing to the soul.
9. I have realized lately that I love surprises. Not ones I have to anticipate, but ones that are unexpected...like when my husband shows up with my Twilight books I have wanted.
10. I love my hubby that takes such good care of his family and works so hard for us!
11. I love good friends who call just to see how you're doing.
12. I love finally having sisters (in-laws)-I waited 20 years for them!
14 years ago



2 comments:
We love you Amy. You are the best sister in law ever. You are so good to Adam. You are so darling. love you Nettie Have a good day.
I like this post, it helps me stop and think about the things that I love.
Post a Comment