Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Happy Birthday, My Love!

Yesterday was Adam's birthday and the poor guy worked ALL day! When he got home-he had a surprise party waiting in the dark (just me, Kaden and Justin). But, Kaden was SO excited to surprise his daddy! Here is the decorating we did-the boys loved it. I just had to slip this picture in, Justin is EVERYWHERE! He is getting his big boy carseat today!
Kaden loves blowing the candles out! This is daddy with his boys.
On a side note...if you look closely to the picture above, Kaden still has dinner in his mouth. We are having a serious issue with Kaden not chewing his food. He just lets it sit in his mouth. It is so hard to get him to eat, when it takes him (literally) 40 minutes to empty his mouth-and not to mention how disgusting it is. Has anyone ever had a child like this? What did you do to correct it? I feel like I've tried everything!

5 comments:

Tami said...

I'm not sure about the whole chewing thing but the thing that I did notice was how clean your hardwood floors are! Impressive, Amy! Cute post!

Megan J. Dawson said...

I constantly have to remove excess rolls from Luke's mouth. He will walk around with it in his mouth for an hour! Your boys are so cute!

Amber and Zach said...

How cute are your boys!!!! Thats so much fun!

Lisa M said...

Happy Birthday Adam!! Hey Amy you never told me what did Chad carry in for you, you know the gift for Adam's birthday.

Susan said...

I know someone whose little boy would do that. I don't know if he still does it though.