Sunday, January 18, 2009

Joelle Rosalia

I have been working on Crystal's baby shower for a couple weeks now and it has finally come! I just have to say how much I love that sweet girl! Crystal is so great and just fits right in with our family! I'm so glad to have such wonderful sis-in-laws!!! (Although I wish my distant was MUCH MUCH closer...:) Well, at the shower I was busy and didn't get the exact pictures that I wanted-I think my mom did though. But, here are a few anyway.

This is the table when it was almost complete. This is the only picture I have on my camera of the cake-I loved it! It was the first time I had tried fondant and I thought it turned out pretty good!
As I said I didn't get very many good pictures, but here are a couple of Crystal opening her gifts.
Notice the stoller and carseat my mom and dad got her-it's so stinkin' cute!!!
We're waiting and ready for you Joelle Rosalia!

5 comments:

Lisa M said...

What a great cake Amy! Everything looks so beautiful.

Matt and Jess said...

Everything looks so cute. I can't believe that you made that cake!! It looks professional, just like that cake that you made for your son! Was the Fondant hard to make? Again...WOW for the cake!!!

Dustin and Natalie Carruth said...

Amy I am so sad that I couldn't be there for the shower! You did SUCH a great job on everything. I think it's so sweet how you try to make everyone feel so special. You are so good at everything! Well I miss and love you guys and hope to see you soon. I'm feeling like a spring break trip is in order....

Amanda Latimer said...

You are so unbelievable. You are a woman of many talents. When ever I look at your blog it makes me want to be a cute little mom and wife that you are. YOur family is so lucky and I love you!!

Sharee said...

That cake is SO cute! Will you show me how to do that PLEASE?