Monday, December 1, 2008

Gobble Gobble...

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving last week. We started off the day by getting our Christmas tree out. (We waited a few days after to decorate) Kaden and Justin had so much fun looking at the Christmas stuff, as you can see they scattered it around the floor behind them. Nini and Papa spent the day at our house. (Kaden loved it) And then in the evening we hurried out to April's house for our feast! This is my Justin on Thanksgiving. He will smile at anyone!
Adam and Justin....
Scott and Tara.
I could not get a good picture of Kaden-he was too busy playing with the kids. Here Marissa and Jadyn are trying to show him how to make a pretend snow angel.

We decided to start a new tradition this year-my kids go to grandma and grandpa's Thanksgiving night. Kaden went and Adam, Justin and I had a wonderful time Christmas shoppig all day Friday!

2 comments:

Lisa M said...

So fun! I love the pictures. Great tradition!

Janette said...

Justin in those pictures looks just like his daddy. Very cute pictures. love nettie