Saturday, December 6, 2008

Kaden and Justin

I know I've just posted a ton, but we've had a terrific weekend. I just wanted to update what my boys have been up to. Yesterday, just sat at the table with the family for the first time. He was so excited to be in a big kid chair! One of Justin's new favorite things is drinking water out of a glass. He gets so upset when we don't share with him!
Last night Kaden REALLY wanted to feed Justin all by himself. He didn't just want to help mommy...
As you can see, I had a little bit of a mess to clean afterwards. Kaden was so proud to feed his brother!

1 comment:

Lisa M said...

Justin looks so big. It is like he was a baby last week and now this week he looks like a big boy. Way to go on the crawling Justin!