If any of you know my Kaden, he does not like to take time to eat. Not only do I have the hardest time making him eat in general, but eating his vegetables is a nightmare! Well, lately I am beginning to think that we have crossed a BIG milestone. Kaden will now eat: peas, cooked carrots, fresh carrots, canned green beans, tomatoes (I know not a veggie, but significant anyway), corn, and today cooked fresh green beans (this has been extra hard in the past). I don't know if he has turned a new leaf, or if my persistent "Kaden eat your vegetables!" is really working. Either way, I am so proud of him.
As a side note, Justin loves our Christmas tree lately. If I turn away, even for a few seconds, he can get to the tree an obtain an ornament!
MOMMIES always love their BOYS!
14 years ago



2 comments:
What a "Prefect' Family!!! You can always see it in a family eyes when they are living right!!! I am so proud of you and I love my cute little grand babies -- Just thinking of them makes my feel so gushie inside!!! Love you all Mom
:0~
Good for Kaden!! That must make it easier on you! So I read your posts all the way back to Thanksgiving, and instead of commenting on all of them, I'll just say that you have two wonderful boys! and Happy Birthday! I totally love Reese Witherspoon's hair too, I just don't look good with the bangs.
Post a Comment