We went yesterday and got our Family pic done. In the last two years I have solely been going to Kiddie Kandids. This time I decided to try a different place. We have heard lots of good things about Portrait Innovations. My aunt has been there numerous times, my mom has taken my brother, and I have lots of friends who like them. Well, to make a long story short, we had a really bad experience. I don't know if I'll ever go back again. But, here are a few pictures that turned out okay in spite of it all.
14 years ago









5 comments:
Your family pictures came out beautiful. So sorry to hear it was not a good experience. You will have to tell me about it.
I love your family pictures! Your boys are so cute! (all 3 of them.)
Love the pics you guys look great!
You have such a wonderful family! I hope Natalie and I can be as great of parents as you two are......
Justin reminds me of your brother Scotty when he was just a little guy. You sure have a beautiful family and I love the new family pics. They are darling. I will get Grandma over so she can check out your blog again soon.
Post a Comment