AMY!!! I have a great idea...you guys need to come to DISNEY WORLD!!! We could lay out here...ha ha, like old times. It's always sunny here! Sad, but I don't think we're coming to Texas this holiday season. :( I love your family pics...Justin is such a smiley boy...so cute. And Kaden is so big. Hope your bday was awesome. We're getting old...
Adam and I have been married for seven wonderful years! He is still the love of my life and my best friend. We have three beautiful boys, Kaden, Justin and Britton. Our boys are our life and we wouldn't have it any other way. Together we work to bring love, joy, peace and harmony into our home.
2 comments:
Ya Kaden!!!
AMY!!! I have a great idea...you guys need to come to DISNEY WORLD!!! We could lay out here...ha ha, like old times. It's always sunny here! Sad, but I don't think we're coming to Texas this holiday season. :( I love your family pics...Justin is such a smiley boy...so cute. And Kaden is so big. Hope your bday was awesome. We're getting old...
Post a Comment