It's REALLY belated now, especially since we just talked on the phone last night, but I forgot to tell you HAPPY BIRTHDAY! After reminding Dustin all day to call you, I forgot. What a nerd. I hope you had a great day.
Adam and I have been married for seven wonderful years! He is still the love of my life and my best friend. We have three beautiful boys, Kaden, Justin and Britton. Our boys are our life and we wouldn't have it any other way. Together we work to bring love, joy, peace and harmony into our home.
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Amy! Hope you had a great day!!
It's REALLY belated now, especially since we just talked on the phone last night, but I forgot to tell you HAPPY BIRTHDAY! After reminding Dustin all day to call you, I forgot. What a nerd. I hope you had a great day.
Post a Comment