Sunday, December 21, 2008

'Tis the Season

I know I have been really bad at posting pictures lately, so here is what we have been up to this holiday season...

We went to walk around and see the lights with Uncle Scott and Tara. We had a great time. Justin was exhausted, he missed most of it.
Kaden loved the cow. Uncle Scott gave him a coin to put in the fountain and make a wish. Hopefully it came true!
Well, my picture of Scott and Tara turned out blurry, but I got one of Uncle Scott!
My Justin is ALL over the place!
Kaden has done a few Christmas activities this year. He has frosted cookies a couple of times. Well, I guess I can't say frosted as much as "ate the frosting." He prefers to skip the step of putting it on the cookie and puts it directly into his mouth!
He also painted two Christmas ornaments, a train and Santa.
Oh, this picture doesn't have much to do with Christmas, but Kaden really made me laugh. He was walking around the house in my heels and Justin's binky! He thought he was so funny!

2 comments:

Lisa M said...

Such great pictures!! I can't believe Justin is getting around so much. What a big boy!!

John and Sandra said...

Amy this looks just like Adam when he was little with a binky in his mouth and dressed up in a skirt!!!! Father like son!!! Love it!!