Sunday, December 21, 2008

Mommy and Daddy Get Time Alone?

So-Kaden goes out to my parents house for the weekend fairly often (already twice this month), without mommy and daddy. But....

It was mine and Adam's 5th anniversary this December and both our boys spent two days at Nini and Papa's house! Here are pictures of them after we loaded them in my mom's truck.... (Sorry about the slobber....) This was Justin's first time away from Mommy and Daddy. Nini said he was a good boy!
Kaden was too excited to be in "Papa's truck" to even care that I was trying to take a picture! They had such a great time and so did Adam and I! Thanks Dad and Mom!

1 comment:

Scott and Rose Carruth said...

I would say that dad and I had just as much fun if not more -- I love to spend one on one time with these cute littel guys!!!! They make being a NiNi (grandma) so much fun!!! Thanks for letting us spend this special time with them - Wow 5 years - Happy Days!!!